Wednesday, April 13, 2011

A fun site

I've been going to http://www.stumbleupon.com allot lately :) to me i'ts really fun :) I find things that I might not have noticed otherwise from the internet, even though my friend said that she would have to get paid to use that site since it seems so boring -_-''
but cie la vie, everyones different :)
I would like to think though that for most people it would be fun to at least check it out before making a judgement :3


I like finding random polished or unpolished gems for the heart mind and/or soul

2 comments:

  1. Thank you :) yeah I'm from Iceland and I'm living there right now, until I move to UK X)
    I'll take a look at it :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol just googled the url and came up a bunch of different blogs with the same comment from you,no prob in publicising, but I hope you take the time to actually check the sites you give comments to and not just check where we live... I checked your site, cant really comment much about it since i'ts in Chinese :3

    ReplyDelete