Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Disney songs

oh my oh my...

Disney movies have always been awesome, and the music sweet and going perfectly with the movie :3
usually X)

these are some awesome Disney songs I like :)

Enjoy

kiss the girl ~ little mermaid





Mulan ~ I'll make a man out of you





Pocahontas~ Colors of the wind






Lion King - Circle of Life






Jungle Book ~ Bare Necessities






The Aristocats ~ Everybody wants to be a cat
(many people might not recognize this but I could never forget the sentence "everybody wants to be a cat" after that song:) !)




Anastasia Once Upon a December
(20th century fox this movie actually -_-'')



aaaahhh I want to put so many moooore :D

Like lion king ~ can you feel the love toonight
Or tarzan; Aladin, Hercules, Theres so mutch music !! :O


I can always put more up later ^-^

No comments:

Post a Comment